Following our obligation resulting from the implementation of the EU REGULATION 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you about our data processing policy that may affect you.
Information concerning personal data for Business Partners of "FM World sp. z o.o."
Who is the administrator of personal data?
The administrator of Business Partners’ personal data is "FM World sp. z o.o.", hereinafter referred to as the ”Company”, with the registered office in Wrocław, Poland, at 247 Żmigrodzka street, 51-129 Wrocław incorporated in the National Court Register of Entrepreneurs run for District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VIth Economic Division of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000411446.
Who is the Inspector for Personal Data Protection and how to contact him/her?
the Inspector for Personal Data Protection has been designated and can be contacted via the e-mail address [email protected] or in writing (the address of the Administrator's office).
What are the purposes of personal data processing?
The purposes the Company processes personal data of Business Partners are:
- sales network service,
- analysis of sales structures,
- preparation of settlements for Partners: determination of commissions and discounts,
- determination of persons to whom prizes are awarded
- sending invitations to events
- reservation of hotels and plane tickets,
What is the legal basis for the processing of personal data?
The legal basis for the personal data processing of Business Partners is:
- compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject (Article 6 (1c) GDPR) – regarding the settlements,
- fulfilment of the copperation agreement and other agreements conducted with the Business Partners (Article 6 (1b) GDPR)
- the legitimate interest of the Company (Article 6 (1f) GDPR) – fulfilment of the obligations under the GDPR so as not to expose themselves to financial penalties and other liability
- Business Partners’ consent (Article 6 (1a) GDPR) – if the use of personal data of Business Partners is not necessary to perform a cooperation agreement, fulfillment of a legal obligation or is not a legitimate interest of the Company, the Company may request Business Partners to agree for personal data processing in a specific way.
Whom may the data be further transmitted to?
The company provides personal data to the following categories of entities:
- agents, advertising agencies and other intermediaries participating in the sale of the Company's services or organisation of marketing campaigns or cooperating with the Company,
- entities servicing the Company's IT systems or providing IT tools to the Company,
- service providers working for the Company, such as advisory, consulting, auditing, legal, tax and accounting services and research agencies operating at the request of the Company,
- entities related to the Company in any way - personally, by capital or on the basis of a civil law contract,
- entities providing transport and transport services,
- entities conducting payment activity (banks, payment institutions),
- entities that collect debts,
- relevant State Authorities.
How long will the personal data be processed?
Personal data will be processed for a period of 20 years from the date of obtaining them.
What are the Business Partners’ rights regarding the personal data processing?
Each Business Partner has the right to:
- access to the content of personal data and to receive copies of their data,
- rectification (correction) of personal data,
- delete personal data,
- restrictions on the processing of personal data,
- transfer of personal data, if the data is processed on the basis of a contract or consent. The company will provide this data to the data entity on an appropriate data support medium or will send the data to the indicated entity.
- object to the processing of personal data,
- withdrawal of consent at any time - in case the consent was granted by the Business Partner.
Access to data is available at the registered office of the Company. In addition, the Company provides the e-mail address [email protected], by means of which you can contact with regards to personal data.
The scope of each of the above rights and the situations in which they can be exercised result from the law. The fact which right can be used by the Business Partner depends , for example, on the legal basis for the use of the data and the purpose of its processing.
Is it possible to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data?
Each person has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
Will the Company transfer personal data outside the EEA?
In case of transfer of personal data to third countries, i.e. recipients based outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, in countries which, according to the European Commission, do not provide sufficient data protection, the Company provides the data using mechanisms consistent with the applicable law, which include:
- The EU ”Standard Contractual Clauses”
- Obtaining a certificate of compliance with the Privacy Shield by a third party (in case the party has its registered office in the United States),
To get more information about the existing security measures implemented by the Company in order to ensure the processing of personal data in accordance with the relevant regulations and information about the possibility of obtaining a copy of the data or where the data is available, please contact us at: [email protected]
Is the provision of personal data a contractual or statutory requirement?
Providing personal data of Business Partners is a necessary requirement to conclude a cooperation agreement. Failure to provide personal data will prevent the Company from performing the obligations arising from the contract properly.
Are automated decisions based on personal data made, including profiling?
The company does not make automated decisions based on personal data, which also includes profilling.